Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012

Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012


Allahabad Gramin Bank has issued the notification for the recruitment of IBPS RRB-CWE candidates. Allahabad Gramin Bank is one of the most leading regional rural bank of North India. Here are the detail of application.



Important Dates –
Payment Of Fee – Starting from 28th Dec 2012
Online Application – Starting from 28th Dec 2012

No. of Posts –
Officer Scale I – Not specified
Office Assistant – Not specified

Pay Scale –
Officer Scale I – Rs. 14500-25700
Office Assistant – Rs. 7200-19300

Age Limit –
18 years to 28 years

Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

IBPS Score –
Office Assistant – Minimum 19 in every section and Aggregate 95
Officers Scale I – Minimum 19 in every section and Aggregate 103

Application Fee –
Office Assistant – Rs. 100 for General/ OBC and Rs. 20 for SC/ST
Officer Scale I – Rs. 100 for General/ OBC and Rs. 20 for SC/ST

How to Apply-
Candidates are required to apply online only.
Candidates must download the challan receipt from the website and get it paid at Allahabad Gramin Bank branch or through NEFT/ Net banking.

Important Links –
Download challan - http://allahabadgraminbank.in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...